Pete is from Portrush in Northern Ireland, and he's a real outdoors guy. Pete has been working in Iceland since the beginning of 2016 and was part of the Spring 2017 intake of new IMG guides. On his bucket list is to visit Indonesia, and he has the the trip booked already. Making dreams come true!
Education and Qualifications
- Surf Instructor
- Kayak Guide and Rock Climbing Instructor
- Glacier Skills Level Two
- Mountain Skills Level One
- Football Coach Level One
- Single Pitch Instructor
- UKCC level two kayak and canoe coach
- Summer and Winter Mountain Leader
- Trail Cycle Leader
- Wilderness First Responder
- Level 2 Hobbit trekker*
*ok not really. But his training would certainly come in useful if he decided to go for this right?