Magical West & the Pearls of South Iceland
A tour that will take you to some of the most exciting parts of Iceland. The south with geysers, waterfalls and black sandy beaches, the southern highlands with the colorful Landmannalaugar geothermal area then up to the Westfjords and Snæfellsnes peninsula.
Tour code: ISD4
Visit South Iceland, the colorful Landmannalaugar geothermal area, the Westfjords and Snæfellsnes peninsula.
This tour will take you to some of the most exciting parts of Iceland. We start with the gems of South Iceland, such as the geysers, waterfalls and black sandy beaches. Then we turn away from the crowds and to the edge of the southern highlands - the colorful Landmannalaugar geothermal area. We explore the Westfjords where we stop at the westernmost point of Europe at Latrabjarg cliffs. Sailing across Breidafjordur is an adventure in itself. We end the tour traveling around the magical Snaefellsnes peninsula.
Accessible to all people in good health. Some tours involve walking for total of 1-4 hrs, sometimes on uneven terrain. These tours are most often with out carrying any or very little weight.
Jun - Sept
Travel documents are in English
Hotel or Guesthouse
Driving per day
200 - 410 km
- 8 nights accommodation in double/twin rooms with private facilities and breakfast
- 7 days car rental (group FG) with unlimited mileage
- Insurance CDW, GP, TP, SCDW
- Airport pick up / drop off fees at Keflavík airport
- Ferry transport Brjánslækur-Stykkishólmur for passengers and rental car
- Detailed itinerary with multiple daily options
- Optional tours / Activities
- Car upgrade to group I or J
- Single room (single travelers and groups with odd numbers must choose the single supplement option during the booking process)