Clean & Safe
Pledge to our customers
The Icelandic Tourist Board has launched a project, based on a foreign model, called Clean & Safe, which can help tourism operators to welcome their customers responsibly so they can feel safe while creating good memories.
Icelandic Mountain Guides welcome this new standard and we have implemented it into every part of our operation.
- We follow the authorities' recommendations and comply with current rules on infection prevention.
- We place great emphasis on cleaning and infection prevention and follow the guidelines of the Directorate of Health.
- We clean all contact surfaces regularly and perform all our cleaning with utmost care.
- We regularly inform and train our staff about increased emphasis on cleaning and infection prevention.
- We inform our customers about our emphasis on cleaning and infection prevention.
- We place great emphasis on personal hygiene; hand washing, use of hand sanitizers, masks, and gloves.
- We pay close attention to physical distancing.
- We use contactless solutions, if possible.
- We encourage our customers to pay close attention to personal hygiene and infection prevention.