Marta has a Polish passport but is Icelandic at heart. She has a passion for nature and enjoys being in the great outdoors. She has been a member of the IMG team since 2014 and has a Master’s degree in Fine Arts and Education. When Marta is not working, you can find her skiing, reading books, traveling, or developing black and white photographs. Her favorite place in Iceland is the West Fjords.
Education and Qualifications
- Wilderness First Responder
- Hard Ice Level 1
- Rescue team training in Akureyri
Reviews from Clients (Laugavegur Trek)
- "It was excellent! The landscape, the guide and food were much more than my expectations"
- "Our guide Martha was wonderful and handled everything amazingly well. Informative, supportive, efficient and cooks great food!!!" Grogro10023 New York City
- "We really loved the Tour. Marta is the best guide we have ever had. She is kind, knows a lot, is save with the group and watches closely What each individual need. I would recommend a Tour guided by her to everyone!!! " Adeleide from the Netherlands