Iceland Classic Circle Tour
A classic round trip that includes all the major sights on the ring road with the Snæfellsnes Peninsula as an addition.
Tour code: ISD7
A classic circle tour around Iceland with the Snaefellsnes peninsula.
Highlights include the Golden Circle, Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon, Lake Myvatn and Dettifoss waterfall just to name a few. The Classic Circle offers an even pace to enjoy the serenity of Icelandic nature with views of volcanic mountains and craters, lakes, waterfalls, clear rivers, green meadows dotted with flowers and patches of arctic cotton grass with sheep roaming around freely. All this in contrast with the whiteness of glaciers.
Accessible to all people in good health. Some tours involve walking for total of 1-4 hrs, sometimes on uneven terrain. These tours are most often with out carrying any or very little weight.
May - Sept
Travel documents are in English
Hotel or Guesthouse
Driving per day
200 - 480 km
The Beauty of Mývatn
The Magical Snæfellsnes Peninsula
- 8 nights accommodation in double/twin rooms with private facilities and breakfast
- 8 days car rental (group B) with unlimited mileage
- Insurance CDW, GP, TP, SCDW
- Airport pick up / drop off fees at Keflavík airport
- Detailed itinerary with multiple daily options
- Optional tours / Activities
- Car upgrade to group N, FG, I or J
- Single room (single travelers and groups with odd numbers must choose the single supplement option during the booking process)