South Iceland Summer Getaway
A 2-day fun-filled adventure along the South Coast of Iceland. Stay in a lavish 4-star hotel and enjoy outdoor adventures.
Tour code: IMG515
See The Best Sights of South Iceland
Enjoy Iceland’s long spring days with a 2-day short break along the South Coast. After leaving the city limits, you will travel along a road with an impressive and awe-inspiring scenery. Enjoy a Glacier Walk and a visit to Vík, a charming village, before spending the evening in a lavish 4-star hotel. The last day packs in a visit to the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, marveling at icebergs on Diamond Beach, a hike to Svartifoss waterfall in Skaftafell, a stroll on Reynisfjara’s black sand beach and the powerful Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls. Capture memories that will last a lifetime on this fun-filled adventure.
Accessible to all those in good health, who are doing some sport regularly and who are used to all-terrain walks. 2-6 hours walking per day, without much carrying.
Apr - Jun
Up to 16 participants
Stay at a 4-star Hotel
- Experienced and qualified guide
- Accommodation at 4 star hotel Glacier Lagoon in double/twin rooms with breakfast
- Transportation in 4x4 minibus
- Glacier walk
- Single room (single travelers and groups with odd numbers must choose the singe supplement option during the booking process)
- Accommodation in Reykjavík before and after the tour